For our new client, a a provider of Banking, Depositary and Custody services, we are currently looking for a
Data Protection Officer (m/f/d)
for their office in Luxembourg-Kirchberg.
- Conducting task around data protection related tasks and issues.
- First point of contact for and report to all external parties and management, plus authorities
- Reviewing existing procedures to ensure constant adherence with regulations.
- Following-up on changes in laws and issue recommendations to the management board and employees to ensure consistent compliance.
- Conducting GDPR trainings for employees
- Writing and updating detailed guides on data processing policies and procedures.
- Preparing and conducting data privacy impact assessment, where necessary.
- Continuous further development of the data protection strategy of the bank.
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating the data processing register together with the various departments.
- Ensuring that all queries from data subjects are addressed within the legal timeframes (e.g. responding to requests, deleting information from the databases, etc.).
- Ongoing review of all regulatory and legislative updates required for the application within the bank and distribution of the information to the parties concerned (incl. supervising the implementation and reporting to the management board).
- Further tasks with regards to GDPR and/or the review of legal regulations might be assigned.
- University degree in either business administration, economics or law.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within a similar position
- Additional experience in a paralegal/legal position is considered an asset.
- Good understanding of IT and data security and a strong process focus.
- Excellent communication skills both in English – both verbally and written, German and/or French is a great plus.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in this position, please forward your application documents (including salary expectation) via our form.