For our client, a leading Asset Management boutique with a continuous high growth rate, we are currently looking for a
Senior Compliance Officer (m/f/d)
for their Luxembourg office.
- You will be responsible for producing timely and accurate compliance and AML reports for the AIFM.
- You will need to escalate any compliance/AML findings to the conducting officer and the executive committee.
- Preparation of compliance Committee Minutes and the related documentation.
- In this role you will support and assist in any request coming from the internal and external auditor of the AIFM from a compliance/AML point of view.
- The guarantee the correct handing of complaints and oversee the delegated functions by doing the due diligence exercises.
- Master in Law or an equivalent degree
- Holder of relevant Compliance AML certificates
- A minimum of five years professionalö experience in a Compliance or AML related function in an AIFM.
- Advanced knowledge of investment funds industry compulsory
- Capable to review policies and procedures to comply with the relevant regulations.
- Sorrow knowledge of AIFMD legislation and CSSF Circular 18/698.
- Familiar with Delegates Oversight and Complaints Handling.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your application documents (including salary expectation) via our form.